The Liebster Award
I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Julia’s Leaps of Faith, a blogger who I have followed and connected with since I first started blogging. If you can, go check out her blog and read about her newest adventures!
What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is a new-comer award given by bloggers to other bloggers. It creates a wonderful platform for new blogs to get their name out there, and connect/network with others! The best thing about this award is the encouragement and support that it promotes to the entire community.
What are the rules?
By accepting this award, I must:
- Thank and tag the person who nominated me.
- Answer 11 questions asked by your nominator.
- Nominate 11 bloggers.
- Create 11 questions for those bloggers.
- Notify them through social media of their nomination.
- What is your favorite book and magazine to read? I’ve read so many good books lately so that’s impossible. But for magazines it’s Muscle and Fitness Hers!
- What is one beauty product you could not live without? Mascara for sure! It’s the only regular part of my makeup routine.
- Who is your biggest inspiration or role model? Sarah Kay. I could watch her speak on Ted talks for hours (and I have). She speaks so eloquently and beautifully, and basically says all of the things that all of us have never been able to describe. If you haven’t heard her, look up “If I Should Have a Daughter” by Sarah Kay. No matter who you are, you’ll love it.
- Where do you want to travel to one day? (Dream vacation) Mykonos, Greece. Or Key West!
- If you could live in a decade other than the one you are living in right now for a week, which one would you live in and why? 1940s – so much was evolving and changing, it would have been so cool to see the world reach those milestones.
- What is your favorite dessert? Brownies! And well, everything.
- Do you have any siblings? How many? 1 brother
- What is the last thing you had to drink? Fair life chocolate milk.
- What is your dream occupation? Sports writer for the Boston Bruins
- If you were offered to travel in a spaceship for a year and were guaranteed complete safety and health, but had to sacrifice all contact with your friends and family on earth for that year, would you do it and why? No. As amazing as that would be, there are so many people here that are a huge part of my life, and I’m a huge part of theirs. I would rather stay, and live out my real dreams.
- What is/was your favorite academic subject to study? Writing and communications were my favorites in college. I was terrible at science and math most of the time.
There are my answers! Now here are the nominees I have chosen for the Liebster Award:
- Ahoy Annie
- Spread The Glow
- Bride On Base
- Life of a Traveling Army Wife
- The Little Coastie Wife
- New Dirt n’ Old Boots
- Joyn Lifestyle
- Oorah Ever After
- Follow Elle’s World
Here are the 11 questions for you to answer:
- Why did you start blogging?
- How did you come up with the name for your blog/why?
- If you had the choice to live anywhere, where would it be?
- When you reach into your purse/bag, what’s the first thing you find?
- If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
- What is your favorite outdoor activity?
- What is the last vacation you took?
- If you won a million dollars, what’s the FIRST thing you would do?
- If you could go to any school, where would you go and what would you study?
- What’s the name of your oldest pet?
- What’s the title of the last book you read?
Answer as honestly as you can, and have fun!